X284G
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X284G

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Liu Chuanzhi discusses Lenovo controls interest and equilibrates the skill; I can't be any partial

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Liu Chuanzhi discusses Lenovo controls interest and equilibrates the skill; I can't be any partial  Empty
PostSubject: Liu Chuanzhi discusses Lenovo controls interest and equilibrates the skill; I can't be any partial    Liu Chuanzhi discusses Lenovo controls interest and equilibrates the skill; I can't be any partial  EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:47 pm

The news on January 1, 100 million greenbacks were nowadays sold 2 hundred million dollars were purchased that year, after Lenovo Number announces Lenovo moves buy-back, association holding Chairman & Us president Liu Chuanzhi of walking close to media voluntarily, the tactics that consider Lenovo moving and Lenovo Group excessively are disposed not to search meticulously, but emphasized the particular strategy meaning purchased undoubtedly, the coordination role in which and Lenovo controlled attention. Lenovo will know later in life " The hardware together with software combines better " Liu Chuanzhi recalls, it will be early when it was absorbed inside the strategy of PC this Lenovo Group established within 2003, Yang YuanQing puts focus on keeping the mobile program, because " it could have joints that wireless conversation, computer and broadband develop later in life. " This got Liu Chuanzhi's approval too at this point. And sell Lenovo and also move a matter during March of 2008, Liu Chuanzhi appraises for " does not alternative but ". "Lenovo moved at this point the operation was of low quality. Because the competition for industry's upper and lower both ends of 1, in addition management has gone wrong. It was very reluctant the administration and supervision experts of Lenovo Group ongoing putting the mobile phone into at this point. In this case, the group is anxious to distribute out. " "Administrative power celebrate handy in Yang yuan at this point, at that time, in cases where Lenovo moved and glided, Lenovo Group can have the big problem. inches Nowadays, after Lenovo Group hands with the achievement of making a profit rather then suffering a loss on the 2nd quarter in the year just gone fiscal years, Lenovo does come back smoothly too at the same time moving. "As moving any arrival that Internet improved upon period, how to make good by using this chance? Our provide for is more sufficient as compared to before today, it was generous the fact that technology was compared with up to now, in this case we relatively create the products well, even the seamless inserts with the miscellaneous profit mode, it makes us very enthralled. " Liu Chuanzhi shows. "If Lenovo Group prefer, have the loud a lead, may strengthen the input in technology large numbers of at market really. Liu Chuanzhi pronounces, " I think along with hardware products in Lenovo Group's long term development, may cooperate together with miscellaneous content facilitator, will be able to combine the hard, software system better. " According to help planning, Lenovo will still run independently to some degree while moving. But step towards for running, what Liu Chuanzhi may only like to provide on the entire wishes the scene, as to an excessive amount of operation details, Liu Chuanzhi behaves and says: "I am quite hard to answer, or cloudy. " He emphasize this actions of celebrate. Lenovo controls attraction: Coordinate but not incomplete Lenovo controls interest and adopts the organization structure of the mother and son right now, involves three major trades which includes IT, investment, real estate nowadays, subordinate Lenovo Group, that intersection of Divine Terrain and number, Lenovo try to make the investment, melt Kezhi, put in 5 constituent company by means of Hong Yi. And Lenovo control interest and role concerning the every company under order, moving to sell earliest initiate external world absorb once again buy, on Lenovo too. "Lenovo controls interest in addition to plays a coordinating role the reality is inside, it is actually such. I am still a specific thing in doing very consciously. inches Liu Chuanzhi says. "For example when Lenovo Group found it necessary to move Lenovo to sell out urgently couple of years ago, and enlarge firm investment they have perhaps very good eyes, get close to actively. I think this function is not bad. " Until whom natural talent dispose at strategic purchase match, regard Liu Chuanzhi because is Lenovo that control interest crucial for you to give play to synergism too the other person. "There are many colleagues all through developing in Lenovo Number, ability is very robust too, for example go on few anabatic spaces during Lenovo Group's inside, Lenovo manages interest and arranges to help other units for your ex, it is a great thing too as talents' carry around. " "The small enterprise related to Lenovo Group's business, Lenovo Group hopes to lug on strategic investment to your potential customers, Lenovo controls interest and also throws first, after the particular enterprises that Lenovo governed interest under command acquire finished throwing, Lenovo Cluster feels suitable to consolidate. This is controlled attention by Lenovo and done in business capital. There is such synergy too. " Liu Chuanzhi shows. Certainly, Liu Chuanzhi fails to forget to emphasize at the same time producing and coordinating perform either, the protection regarding shareholder's interests. "All item want, do according to help law, want, do, should these have any to be general transparent. " "Lenovo Group you can get its board of directors as well as its shareholder itself, so will have to be diaphanous in this co-operation, and must be all win-win oneself, I can't play any partial function in different among them, if not I may damage the miscellaneous investors or investors of yet another party. " Liu Chuanzhi shows.
Back to top Go down
https://x284g.forumotion.com

Liu Chuanzhi discusses Lenovo controls interest and equilibrates the skill; I can't be any partial
Page 1 of 1